Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Angry and I don't know why.

I am so angry lately. I don't know why. I have asked God to show me what's bothering me, but until that revelation I just don't know what to do with myself. Sometimes I think I may still have some post partum issues lingering around — like maybe it's just hormonal. Then some of me thinks it being married (sorry babe!). I dunno. Do women have to be in a bad mood all the time just because they are married? I think some of it is still being at home with my folks and not having a place to ourselves yet; I'm sure that's a lot of it. I know Robert is tired of dealing with it, but no more than I am. I know it makes me a difficult person to live with because I don't even like me. I'm just not sure how to be angry but sin not. I drop F-bombs like it was nothing these days. I yell a lot. I hardly recognize myself. YaYa the Mexican Nanny is quickly becoming YaYa the angry lady who lives down the hall. God I just need some help coping with all that is going on in my life right now. Y'all pray for my strength! ... Whoever out there is reading.

1 comment:

  1. I love you girl and I'm praying, every day. I need you to get through this cause I need your faith like we use to have. Remember those days we'd call each other like every week to get some spiritual advice from each other. I miss those days, talking for hours on end. I think we are both in a dry spell right now. We can do this girl. For the sake of our marriages and our babies we can do this. You can do this. I need you. I love you. And I thank God for you my friend, my sister.

    ReplyDelete